- We Heart Lube: Lube 101 (Revisited)
- Capital Pride Celebration Things To Do
- May is All About Masturbation Month
- Spring 2017 Product Highlights
- Product Review: Semilino
- 7 Ideas For An Exciting Valentine's Day
- 2016 Most Popular Sex Toys
- Holiday Gift Guide - Something For Everyone
- November Highlights - We Love New Stuff!
- October Is Breast Cancer Awareness
When offered the opportunity to try out the Semilino, I was super excited because Fun Factory is one of the most exciting, high-quality companies that I tend to recommend to others despite the fact that I didn't previously have too many personal experiences with their products. Other than getting excited when holding a Fun Factory product in-store and admiring their style and design, I lacked the knowledge of what they actually felt like in the comfort of my own bed. So what’s the big deal about Fun Factory?
Bye, bye 2016 and hello 2017! And, we’re ready to bask in the newness of 2017. With renewed optimism and excitement we’re welcoming more opportunities for self exploration, education and pleasure. But before we jump both feet into all the pleasurable moments this new year is sure to bring, let’s take one final glance back. You will find below the top ten of our most popular sex toys from a vibrating c-rings, masturbation sleeve, p-spot, g-spot and clitorial stimulators to strap-on play.
It’s November and we’re nearing the end of the year. Before things get too hectic (it’s almost time to start thinking about the holiday season, "Am I right?!"), we thought it would be a good idea to highlight some of our newest and most exciting products.