Do you want to have an orgasm? Of course! But if you look a bit deeper you'll probably find that you want more than that, too. For most people, "the orgasm" is not their primary motive for having sex, and it isn't the number one reason for reading a book about sex either. Instead, those reasons might sound more like this: I want to improve my sex skills; I'm interested in new techniques and positions; I'm curious about other kinds of sex but don't know where to start; or I want to show greater affection for someone by adding some spice to our sex.
In Sex Positions for Every Body, nationally recognized sexologist Dr. Jill McDevitt presents a welcoming, non-judgmental guide to playful sex positions—pulling the covers off the confusion, giving foreplay a face-lift, and empowering you to discover satisfying, confident sex. Whether you're a bit mystified by sex and seeking an honest guide, or eager to spice things up, Sex Positions for Every Body is the fun and frank guide to finding the sex positions that feel right for you, whatever body you are in.
- The Moves: explore 56 pleasurable sex positions with step-by-step instructions and full-color illustrations that bring each sex position to life
- Why You'll Like It: Face-to-face? Intimate contact? Acrobatic? Choose what turns you on based on your pleasure-seeking preferences
- Fan Faves: Real feedback from real people about their favorite sex positions
- Playtime: learn about popular sex toys that will enhance your experience and give your sex skills all the TLC they deserve (over and over again)
- Sex Savvy Tips: Jill's insider tricks for getting the maximum pleasure out of each position
Exciting and informative additional features include: "Keep It Steamy" Tips for Talk & Toys * Lube & Lotion 101 * Personalized adaptations to make each sex position work for you * and more